Our beautiful pieces of collar jewellery are carefully crafted using natural materials such as real pressed foliage & flowers, then preserved in resin. They are the perfect way to add some personality to your pets wedding day outfit, and make the pawfect keepsake for afterwards. Each tag is handmade to order, making each piece entirely individual and unique.
The price includes a 15mm split ring as standard. We also have larger split rings available under Pet Tags - Add Ons for easier attachment.
How It Works
1. Fill out the commission form with all of your relevant information, selections, inspiration photos (these are used to determine colours used) and any other details I need to know. Head to check out to secure your slot.
2. Once your order has been placed, we will get to work on figuring out what flowers will look and work best in your occasion tag based on your commission form answers.
We will always do our best to ensure it confirms to the brief as closely as possible. Please do bare in mind we work with very tiny preserved flowers, so requests for particular flowers cannot be made.
3. When your order has been completed, we will carefully package it up for you and send it on its way. You'll also get an email to let you know it's en route. Yippeee!
Our Top Tips
- We recommend ordering up to 3-6 months before your big day.
- Our turnaround time is currently: 2 weeks - updated on 29/12/23
- Due to the nature of the products we work with, it can be difficult to guarantee a particular flower for our commissions. The flowers we work with are so tiny and delicate, and often vary in colour. If for any reason we need to make some small tweaks to make it perfect, please rest assured we will reach out to you.
- When your tag arrives, we would recommend storing it in a cool, dark place in the soft pouch we send with it. This will ensure the tag looks brand new on your big day. If it is left in a place where there are major temperature changes and/or sunlight, this can massively impact the preserved flowers.
Our bespoke wedding commissions are occasion wear for dogs. We do not recommend wear outside of your big day to ensure the keepsakes stay good as new.
After the big day, we would recommend storing the tag in a cool, dark place in the soft pouch we send with it. This will ensure the tag stays in a well preserved condition. If it is left in a place where there are major temperature changes and/or sunlight, this can massively impact the preserved flowers and drain the colour.
You can find care instructions inside your order when it arrives, or get a head start & take a look on at the care guidelines under 'Info' on our website.
Never leave any accessory on your dog unsupervised.